Getting to the hotel
The Adray in Longefoy, is 1.5 km from the La Plagne-Montalbert ski resort, one of the ten resorts in the La Plagne and Paradis ski area; 7 km from Aime and its white water sports base, Isère and its body of water.
In summer you can also take advantage of our proximity to Italy via the Petit Saint Bernard pass, Courmayeur at the foot of Mont Blanc, Aosta… and visit the Beaufortain, and the Vanoise…
- From the A43 towards Albertville, then follow the Nationale 90 towards Moutiers then Aime;
- Cross Aime in the direction of La Plagne;
- 1 km from the Aime exit, turn right towards Longefoy Montalbert;
- Go up 7 km;
- The residence is at the exit of the village of Longefoy on the right..
- Train and TGV service to Aime La Plagne station (7 km);
- Connection to the village by bus or shuttle.
From the airports of:
- Grenoble Saint Geoirs,
- Lyon Saint Exupéry,
- Geneva Cointrin
- and Torino.
Longefoy is 630 km from Paris and Metz, 181 km from Lyon, 135 km from Geneva and Grenoble, 860 km from Brussels and 690 km from Luxembourg.