Special conditions of sale
The prices communicated are understood to include service. They were calculated based on the family composition communicated when booking.
The classification of the L’Adray Hotel is indicated according to French standards.
- Double rooms: twin beds or double bed depending on availability
- Studio 4 people: 1 double bed and 2 single beds + equipment
- Duplex 7 people: 2 double beds and 3 single beds + equipment
The rooms are taken possession of from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
The rooms are vacated at 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
The service always begins with a dinner and ends on the day of departure with a breakfast (EXCLUDING BEVERAGES).
They do not include meal drinks or personal expenses.
They must be reserved at the time of confirmation.
It is specified on the hotel quotation. Proof proving the age of the child will be required on the day of arrival by the hotelier (identity card, passport or family book) Any false declaration will result in the collection of a significant supplement payable immediately.
They are not accepted in the establishment.
A 30% deposit is required for the reservation to be firm.
It must be paid 30 days before your arrival, unless agreed with the hotel owner.
In case of cancellation, you must notify it by letter with acknowledgment of receipt, the date of receipt determining the date of cancellation.
If you warn:
- More than 60 days before the start of your stay:
your deposit will be refunded to you in full minus € 40 for administration fees,
- From 60 days to 30 days before the arrival date:
we keep the deposit of 30% of the amount of the stay,
- From 30 days to 21 days before the arrival date:
we claim 50% of the amount of the stay,
- From 21 days to 15 days before the arrival date:
we claim 75% of the amount of the stay,
- From 14 days before arrival date to arrival day:
we claim 100% of the amount of the stay.
It is expressly agreed that any dispute will be the responsibility of the Albertville court.